Thursday, September 11, 2008

Birthdays!!!!!





Ok, I've been a little behind on posting. Give me a break-I've got 3 munchkins to run after, well 4 if you count my husband! Kaylie turned 3 in April and had a "Pink Princess" party. She had a blast getting our dog, Dizzle, to play along! Stephen turned 7 in August with a barbeque party. He had fun also, our friends brought over their bounce house for the kids-it totally saved me from coming up with corny birthday games to play! Little Gracie is growing like a weed. She continues to steal the spotlight with her squeals and jibber-jabber!

2 comments:

Valarie said...

Hurray! You posted!! I love the birthday pics, especially the one of Grace in the tub. So cute!! And Kaylie is so cute in her pricess dress. Stephen looks very intent on opening that gift!

Anonymous said...

Kaylie had a pink party I want her pink p u ssy