Friday, November 7, 2008

Pirates, Ghosts, and Ladybugs, Oh My!











Halloween was a blast this year! Stephen and Kaylie could hardly contain their excitement! Neither could Steve-I think he had more fun than the kids! Stephen went as a pirate again, Kaylie was a "Princess Ghost", and Gracie was, of course, a Ladybug. They were all adorable and we all had a lot of fun going around our own neighborhood. I think we decided it was time to head home when the buckets were overflowing and Kaylie could hardly walk anymore...I think Trick-or-Treating is making a comeback.

2 comments:

Valarie said...

So fun! They all look so cute. I'm glad your kids will actually put their hands in the pumpkin gunk. Miss you!

John's Arts & Crafts said...

Great Costumes! new news on Ladybugs & a new movie coming out Dec. 2008 called "Ladybug" http://www.thebestladybughouse.com/Blog.html